think for a moment I don't know Lucy...
James
"I couldn't have done it."
"Of course he is jealous, he said him and his wife haven't been any where by themselves in 10+ years..."
"Wanna go see Willie Nelson in Murray KY?"
Nich
" I wouldn't be worried about the check book balance..."
all under his breath with that lil smirk on his face.
"Your gonna be in Nashville and I am gonna be in New York."
That and a bunch of other stuff.
Tony
"Maybe you will move somewhere where they already have a big frig that will give you crushed ice from the door."
"That would make a good gift wouldn't it."
Christian
"Always stay like that with him." (Talking about making sure Nich pays his own car insurance.)
"and you better be there..." (talking about having a cook out after he gets situated with his house.)
Fawn
"I just want you to be happy."
Janet
I honestly believe the only reason she let Hubert move in is because she knows I am not going to be here much longer.
Yes she is and has almost always been that lonely.
Mom
"You have to chase your dreams, it doesn't matter what others say or think"
(She is stressing by the way, it shows, not to others mind you but to me.)
Al
Posting to my wall about fire pits from Lowes lol.
Dave
"When you are retired..."
(He knows I planned on working till I passed away.)
You
Silver Boot Keyring.
"Somebody to go to the theater with..."
Tons of other things.
Give me a break.
I will walk out of here right now and never look back Lucy.
RIGHT NOW!
Tell me to come.
I'll be there in two hours.
Watch me.
Promise.
You know what I am really looking forward to?
Going through the house and just getting rid of a bunch of crap that: I don't need, I don't like, I won't ever wear and I don't feel like moving...
My whole life I been preaching about it's just stuff...
yes, somethings I really like...bike, entertainment system etc...
I just hope I get the opportunity to show everyone...
They weren't just words.
I just wanna go room by room and grab what we want.
Leave the rest behind.
Leave the doors unlocked.
Tell everyone they can come get whatever they want.
Come back in a month and take the rest to the dump.
Watch us.
Love you.
I have periods of calm as I honestly believe I do know what is about to happen, and then the next minute, or day I am completely bonkers because I really don't know...
"It may be a small anxiety disorder..."
A phone number...lol
Why on earth did you ever think I was going to let you just walk away?
Don't answer.
Our minds get clouded sometimes.
Everybody's.
Best to clear the cobwebs from time to time.
Love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment