I mean ornery ass...
Hung out with Christian last night for a bit.
Had a beer.
Funny to me how everybody is wanting me to go do something or hang out with them for a bit these days.
I'll have to take a day off to go to WC Handy the day Dave wants us to go.
He's never asked me to take a day off to go before.
Been two years since we have been.
Nicholas
was tripping all over my feet yesterday at Wal mart like he is 5 years
old again and just can't get close enough to me..."But I want us to go
do something...we never do anything..." he says :-).
Christian wanting to have a beer last night...
He aint asked me to come over in months...
almost like these people know something is about to change there Lucy.
Now how could that ever be?
For the life of me I just can't figure it out...
Love you sweetheart.
Pretty soon you're not going to have to worry about cuddling at 4 in the AM anymore...
ever...
all you will have to do is roll over and curl up...
all over me...
every last bit of all of you...
all over me...
What a ride...
What a story...
Love you...
No comments:
Post a Comment