Wednesday, May 7, 2014

No wonder

your ears perked up when we walked by my truck for the first time and I said
"I'll put a new engine in it before I'll buy another one."
 
The next time we walked by it you asked "Didn't you say you would put a new engine in it before you would buy another one?"
 
and when we had dinner in the Courtyard I was talking about solitude and being alone sitting on the porch out in the country and I said "Your soul and your spirit needs these, like your body needs vitaim D."
 
it's all starting to make more sense...
 
Just don't make me suffer to much longer Lucy...
 
Heart has been through enough already...
 
Lady at church askin mom if she enjoyed her trip and telling her she had been somewhere she had never been and she would have to go sometime...
 
Mom acting like she didn't know what she was talking about...
 
lady askin me later if I was dating someone...
 
People please...
 
I can be dense...but I aint stupid...
 
no wonder you want somebody who is not afraid to take charge and make decisions...
you need the rest just as bad as I do...
 
Oh and I can plan some fun times sweetie, trust me when I tell ya I can.
 
Bahahahahahahahah
 

No comments: