Thursday, May 8, 2014

Woke up

at 11:30, 12:30, 1:30 and finally at 2:30,
got a shower and took off to run errands...
phone was dead lol...
went to get oil changed...
well of course the truck is leaking oil now why wouldn't it be lol?
 
Mom wanted a rake for mothers day lol...
a rake...
Okay, went to walmart got her rake...
and a candle...
she is like me, she has all she needs, she don't want much of anything...
it's nice...
refreshing in today's world actually...
anyway got her gifts...
went to Harley store to get rain sock for air filter...
can't get over there tomorrow it's going to be raining...
can't go Saturday he has an all day job already scheduled so it will be next Tuesday before I can go get the work done...
 
When I was at Wal-Mart Janet called...
"You left early today."
"I had a lot of errands to do Janet, didn't know how long I was gonna be waiting on the Oil Change...Not enough hours in the day lots of times."
"Oh I know and I don't even work."
"I know, now think about working 90 miles away from home."
"I was hoping you would take the computer with you to work on it."
I just stood there in silence with the phone for a minute...
"Well I can grab it the next time I come up...Tuesday."
"Okay, that will be good, I can't do anything on it except my bank and google."
"Well you should be able to do anything you need if you can get to the Internet and get to Google." "Well it's not working, I'll let you look at it."
Now keep in mind when I wanted to take it with me, when I made the offer...
she said no...
now she wants me to do exactly what I wanted to do in the first place lol...
and she wonders why people don't wanna work with or help her...
It don't matter if I restore her user profile to exactly how it was before..
something will be my fault always is...
After 39 years?
I just get fucking tired of it but I know that's how it's gonna be...
whatever, I'll do what I can.
I told her there were no guarantees that I would be able to fix her old profile and that she may have to go back and enter in user names and passwords for all her accounts she uses.
She didn't like hearing that.
Oh well, it's the truth.
I haven't done desktop support in almost 5 years, use Windows 7 at work and that's about it. 
It would have been a good weekend to work on it...
gonna be rainy, not much that can be done...
watch movies, get weed eaters, sleep, rest, Mothers Day etc...
 
I had a dream Hubert flew off the handle and was tearing shit up.
I was in the truck leaving.
She asked "Why is he doing this?"
I just looked at her and told her "You were warned." and drove off.
Sad dream really, hope it never goes down like that, but it wouldn't surprise me either.
I mean you just can not help people that don't wanna be helped it's just that simple.
 
Love you Virgie.
Lets build this life sweetheart.

No comments: