Thursday, July 10, 2014

Nich

said "Your like every 30 somethings, female dream"
I laughed.
"Why is that?"
Your smart, your funny, you do fun stuff...I don't know..."

Sounds like somebody else tallkin if you ask me.
What the hell does a 15 year old boy know about any of it?

I will tell you several of the tour guides (In their 20's lol) and the lady at Purple Haze were shall we say? Intrigued?
Good.
They should be.
Kinda the point.
More heads are turning these days than used to.
I know what I bring to the table sweetie.

But it's you are nothin...
been that way since I met ya...
Never gonna change.
I'll go to my grave wishing I was with you before I would be with someone else.
It's why you love me.
You know I mean it.

Had a good talk with Alan yesterday.
I'll share that with you this weekend at work.

Nich also said "If you would just tone up a lil" lol.
I'm not a gym rat sweetie.
I like getting my exercise being outside.
Workin in the yard.
Painting decks.
Shoveling gravel.
Walks at work.

I always liked walking.
Anywhere anytime with anyone almost.

I just always hated working out.
All these meat heads showing off.
I was like "I hate this shit." lol.
Weights as well.
Just never enjoyed it.
Running?
Killed my legs, knees.

Now with the right person?
With the right music?
Starting off slow?
I'd try.
I'd try real hard.
But I wouldn't promise anything.

Walks.
Being outside.
More my way.

Oh, you want me to firm up?
Okay, how about this way then?


Surely that would do the trick.

I'll make you a deal.
This is all about compromise right?
I'll learn a lil work out routine I am comfortable with with you.
You teach me? 
Okay?

I'll teach you how to swim.
Granted the swimming is harder. Cause its more of a mental thing to overcome but still.
Who else you wanna teach you at this point?

Love you Virgie.




No comments: