Tuesday, July 8, 2014

One last thing.

Janet is going with Troy (Hubert's son) to get the title put in her name for the vehicle she bought Hubert.

I kinda surprised him being at her house one day when he didn't expect me to be there.
He was surprised, you could see it in his face, his mannerism.
He thought he could bully Janet into paying $450 to get Hubert's will probated.
You should see this guys house and he gonna try and stick Janet with that bill?
Sickening.

Anyway, they are going tomorrow to get it put in her name.
Shouldn't be that much.
Not no $450 like he thought he could get out of her.
I guarantee you if I wasn't there that day?
If he didn't know I would get involved?
This story would have a different ending.

This guy? 
This guy right here? 
He is on a fucking mission to stomp out all traces of bull shit in his life. 
If somebody's bullshit starts affecting someone close to me and that bullshit starts affecting me as well? Well that counts as also. 
Church, family etc. 
I flat out do not give a fuck. 
I will not stand for it. 
If I fall victim to it? 
Well, I hope somebody calls me out on it as well. 
I
 swear, Nicholas is right, he knows me better than anybody, a big teddy bear really, never mean anybody no harm, but come bring bull shit in our vicinity? 
These days? 
Lord help you.



Love you Lucy.
Night.


No comments: