Wednesday, November 1, 2017

But Drew?



Whats all this about Rasta and rejecting materialism and consumerism when you yourself said you want that Audi that is in the iron man movies and your bike done the way you want and another cruiser type bike someday? 
You're a Hypocrite.

Here is the difference:

Proverbs 21:25-26


The desire of the slothful killeth him; 
for his hands refuse to labour.

He coveteth greedily all the day long:
but the righteous giveth and spareth not.


What else besides those things 
and my brilliant, dazzling, 
amazing wife to be have I ever said I wanted?
Exactly.

I don't lust after those things.
If I can have them?
Great.
Part of my reward for doing what I'm told.
If not?
So what.
I don't have them now so what will I miss?
It's kinda like getting a bonus from your employer for a job well done.
Everybody I know who has ever received a bonus check has always turned right around and given that kinda reward to charity right?
Hardly.
Having luxury is not a sin.
Especially if it's a reward for the hard work you've done.

Lusting after it greedily all the day long like crack cocaine or meth?
That's the problem.
Because you will never, ever be satisfied.


Bob Marley drove a BMW btw :-).
He said it was because it stood for Bob Marley and the Wailers.
Nobody ever really believed that :-).
Does that discredit all the good he did?

Critics gonna criticize.
Thats what they do.


Years ago, I prayed for my family and friends to have their needs met before me
and for myself to be given a platform to be heard from.

You tell me what happened.

Revelation 2:7

"To the one who is victorious, 
I will give the right 
to eat from the tree of life, 
which is in the paradise of God."

Some of us?
Not many, but some?
We get heaven on earth as our recompense.

Besides, I'm on record as saying I'd just as soon give it all away 
when I'm no longer here anyway 
so what difference does it all make in the long run?

Do a survey of the people in the fortune 500 and see what they plan on doing with their wealth when they are no longer here.
I betcha there aren't many who plan on giving it all away.
Critics should go bitch at them.

Peace.

No comments: