Wednesday, November 15, 2017

There



is a reason I was given this time to do what I've been doing.

That?
I'm sure of.
I have no doubt.
None.
You can't have the responsibility of raising kids, 
or just read meme's, 
or watch hours of TV everyday and keep up.
There's just no way.

Always been like this.
Maybe not to the extreme like it's been here the last few years but always been like this.

I'll put my views here without hesitation but I generally won't discuss them in polite company.
No need to.
Everybody sees them here anyway :-).
Like I said a while back,
Nobody really argues with me anymore.

Proverbs 10:14

The wise store up knowledge,
but the mouth of a fool invites ruin.

Proverbs 10:19

Sin is not ended by multiplying words, 
but the prudent hold their tongues.

and my favorite :-).

Proverbs 23:9

Do not speak to fools,
    for they will scorn your prudent words.


I will however, absolutely destroy some hogwash like an ant with a sledgehammer if the opportunity presents itself and I see the need to do so.

I just love the look on peoples faces when that happens.
They just see leathered up biker dude, 
or somebody crazy idiot dressed in rags 
and all the sudden they're getting hit with facts and figures and policy positions they never would have expected.
:-).

No comments: