Sunday, November 5, 2017

We



have crossed a line from which there is no return.

You ruined it for me.

Nothing you could say or do from here forward will ever make any difference to me.

We might as well go on our separate ways.

Take all the money you made and find you some other idiot and go share your life with him.
Told you for years.
Nobody gives a fuck about my metal state.
It will take years of therapy to recover from this.
Nobody cares.
So?
Why should I?

You don't listen.
You just assume it will all be okay and he will get over it and blah blah blah...

Not this time.
There is no getting over this.
You ruined it for me.
You.


Wanna know why men quit being romantic?
Look in the mirror.
Think about how you've been.
There's your answer ladies.
Cause you don't behave in a manner that deserves it.

If you're gonna act like every crazy whore that came before you?
Don't be surprised when you get treated the same as they did.

You did this Virgie.
You.
All on your own.
Cause you wanted to play lil silly girl games.

Go.
Take your cash and go fuck yourself with it.
At least somebody will be getting fucked.
Lord knows it aint me.

No comments: