Monday, November 6, 2017

What the fuck


 is wrong with y'all?

I’m just gonna throw a hypothetical situation at ya for a minute.

Lets just say there is an individual who is on edge mentally.
He’s been ready to snap off and on for years on end now.
People have had the ability to make it where he won’t snap.
They have had this capability for years as well.
Guy finally snaps.
He harms himself and others around him.
Being that you could have defused the situation and willingly chose not to do so?
Wouldn’t that blood be on your hands forever?
Wouldn’t it haunt you for the rest of your life that you could have chose to do something about it and made the choice not to instead?

Why?
Why take that risk?

How much does it cost for a person to be unwilling to help someone who is struggling mightily mentally?
What is the pricetag on that?

A friendship?
What ever it is?
It’s not worth it.
Ever.
If things got bad?
Would it have been worth it?
From my standpoint?
There is no price high enough to warrant that kinda decision being made.
I wouldn’t even give it the slightest possibility of coming to fruition.
It’s just not worth the risk.
Obviously others?
They don’t feel the same way I do.

I do not worship your almighty dollar your highness.
Never have, never will.

“But I think I know this hypothetical person you’re talking of and I don’t think he would do such a thing.”

Really?
How do you know so?

Let me tell you a lil story bout what just recently took place up here for no real reason at all apparently.

Guy shot and killed himself.
Nobody can figure out why.
Had a Good job.
Good income.
Had everything somebody would want.
Married.
Had everything going on like you would think one would want and then one day out of nowhere…

My point is this:

You never really know what somebody is dealing with, so why push them?

Why even take the risk that the unthinkable could happen?
What kind of sense does that make?
 I forgot.
Woman logic.

Here is the only good thing I can take from this:
That if this guys friends and family would sell him down the river and lie and be deceitful right to his face for years on end? 
For a buck or two?
Others that have never known him and won’t ever know him as well?
Would sell him out a lot quicker for less.
That’s the only lesson I can see one drawing here.

Still pissed.

No comments: