Monday, April 23, 2018

Alrighty then



getting caught up once more lol.

I've never seen that movie.
You believe that?
Crazy I know lol.

It's you.
I swear it's you.

Yeah.
Like my heart about a million times or so lol.

I understand that entirely.
I fully expect to be treated the same.

Not sire what to say lol.
looks fun.

Looks more fun lol.
(Had to)

No it's not.
It's yours lol.

You again?

You tell 'em girl.
I believe it.
I know it.
Girl is a survivor.
It's why I got faith in us.
One of the reasons anyway.

Well said.
Goodjob.

Lord I hope so lol.

Figures lol.

Deal.
Save water indeed.
I'll help anyway I can lol.

Absolutely.
Agreed.
Indescribable would be the only way I could describe it.
And that just the beauty of her soul.

Great advice.
Is there any other way?

Love the murdered look.

Deal lol.
And?
I know the feeling :-).







No comments: