Sunday, April 22, 2018

First



of all thanks for my Mendenhall bible.
Lifesaver today.
Think it's an accident it feel in my lap?
I know better.
just like everything else.


Okay then:
ms........ful?
favorite pic of the day.
Seriously.
More like this would be great.
I got no shortage of others lol.


Your poetry just astounds me.
It's like I just can't accept that it was written for me.
I think part of that comes from the fact I am doing whats commanded of me.
It just blows my mind.
I know, just accept it.
Okay.
As soon as you accept the fact that it will always blow my mind I will lol.


Damn.
Lol
"We are stardust, 
we are golden
We are billion year old carbon
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden"


Sounds like us.




Truth.
Often overlooked by myself.
I get wrapped up in things.
Comes with the intensity I suppose..
Hopefully I can temper it someday.
Probably not lol.


Yes.
Yes, it's more than okay.
Glad you love changes lol.


K.
Don't really get "eyes..." sometimes lol.


So I'm the thunder and you're the lightening?
I love it.


Hard to when you don't know what it is you're supposed to I guess.
Im dense, remember lol.
Kinda like you when the Internet went down the other day right?
Come on now lol.


You're the new her.
You just are.


That's the kinda thing just makes it all worthwhile.
It can be all bull shit all day long and I'm just about to go fucking insane 
and then...
One little thing like that and I'm all good again.
Thank you.


Seriously.
More pics like ms........ful
Please.



No comments: