Sunday, April 22, 2018

I



didn't accept grace to not make it down the pathway to eternal salvation.
I didn't just accept grace for grace sake in other words.

Likewise?
I didn't start down this path with you just to enjoy the ride.
Although it has been a wonderful adventure to say the least.
There was an end goal of being together in mind.
Your power comes from holding out as long as you can lol.
Mine comes once the relationship is consummated.

Were in the middle of a paradigm shift lol.
Power balance bout to be shifted.
More than in just our relationship if you look at the events of the day.
Our relationship is a metaphor for whats going on and whats about to happen in the world.
Trust me.
Believe that it is.

Anyway.
I Hope you enjoyed your six years as much as I/we plan on enjoying the rest of our life(s) I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Love you sweetheart.

In a lot of ways?
These two paths seem like one and the same to me.

No comments: