Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Oh



hell no we rollin.
Thinkin all about what could be right etc.
I get it.
It's business.
I get what I'm going to be exposed to.

So what.

Anybody else ever wake up over the course of two days with 6000 IG post?
Who has literally 1000's of poems written about them?
Who you gonna go run around with after work?
Who you gonna wake up with?
We gonna see the world while your working and make a mint?
Deal.
Signed on.

What did I tell you in the very beginning?
If it looks or sounds fun?
Count me in.

So understand I know what you're doing and I understand your concern.
It's business.
We're emotions.
And a whole lot more.
Some your probably not familiar with 
or haven't had in a long time.
Good for you.
Glad I could help.
Glad I could bring them to the forefront.

Understand this okay?
At some point soon the testing will have diminishing returns.
I'll get upset not at what I'm seeing,
But the fact you don't believe what I'm saying.
Okay?
Keep that in mind.

If I was going to be gone?
Id be gone.
I'm not.
I'm doubled down.
Locked in.
Ready to roll.

Love you.

Your Husband.

No comments: