Saturday, April 14, 2018

Wow...just wow...


Come walk in my shoes lol.

Rev 10:7

"But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, 
when he shall begin to sound, 
the mystery of God should be finished, 
as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."

Matthew Henry commentary on this verse.
"As to his first coming, so to his second, all the prophets did bear witness."

Bob Marley sang:
"As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end.".
(Adapted from the bible)
I said "The new shall be old and the old shall be new."
(Same)

Yeah...this is coming true again.
As we speak.
Promise.

Hosea 3:1-5

Hosea’s Reconciliation With His Wife

The Lord said to me, “Go, show your love to your wife again, though she is loved by another man and is an adulteress. Love her as the Lord loves the Israelites, though they turn to other gods and love the sacred raisin cakes.”

So I bought her for fifteen shekels of silver and about a homer and a lethek of barley. Then I told her, “You are to live with me many days; you must not be a prostitute or be intimate with any man, and I will behave the same way toward you.”

The Israelites will live many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred stones, without ephod or household gods. Afterward the Israelites will return and seek the Lord their God and David their king. They will come trembling to the Lord and to his blessings in the last days.

I also know this one is being fulfilled as well.

Isaiah 54

The Future Glory of Zion

“Sing, barren woman,
    you who never bore a child;
burst into song, shout for joy,
    you who were never in labor;
because more are the children of the desolate woman
    than of her who has a husband,”
says the Lord.
“Enlarge the place of your tent,
    stretch your tent curtains wide,
    do not hold back;
lengthen your cords,
    strengthen your stakes.
For you will spread out to the right and to the left;
    your descendants will dispossess nations
    and settle in their desolate cities.

“Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame.
    Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated.
You will forget the shame of your youth
    and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood.
For your Maker is your husband—
    the Lord Almighty is his name—
the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer;
    he is called the God of all the earth.
The Lord will call you back
    as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit—
a wife who married young,
    only to be rejected,” says your God.

This all, every bit of it, applies directly to my wife to be.
Matches, it to a t.
I can't do all of this tonight.
So I'm Just gonna hit broad strokes

“For a brief moment I abandoned you,
    but with deep compassion I will bring you back.
In a surge of anger
    I hid my face from you for a moment,
but with everlasting kindness
    I will have compassion on you,”
    says the Lord your Redeemer.

“To me this is like the days of Noah,
(End times)
    when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth.
So now I have sworn not to be angry with you,
    never to rebuke you again.

Though the mountains be shaken
    and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
    nor my covenant of peace be removed,”
    says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

“Afflicted city, lashed by storms and not comforted,
    I will rebuild you with stones of turquoise,
    your foundations with lapis lazuli.
I will make your battlements of rubies,
    your gates of sparkling jewels,
    and all your walls of precious stones.
All your children will be taught by the Lord,
    and great will be their peace.

In righteousness you will be established:
Tyranny will be far from you;
    you will have nothing to fear.
Terror will be far removed;
    it will not come near you.

If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing;
    whoever attacks you will surrender to you.
“See, it is I who created the blacksmith
    who fans the coals into flame
    and forges a weapon fit for its work.

And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc;
no weapon forged against you will prevail,
    and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
(I can shoot down every argument anybody has with the Mendenhall bible that was given me)

This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,

(Servants of the lord are the prophets)

    and this is their vindication from me,”

I just love the translation the Mendenhall Bible gives instead of "vindication"

"and their righteousness shall be my responsibility"
declares the Lord.

This?

“Sing, barren woman,
    you who never bore a child;
burst into song, shout for joy,
    you who were never in labor
because more are the children of the desolate woman
    than of her who has a husband,”

Lucy's never had a child.
(I told her a long time ago she was to give birth to a new church.)
Relates to this

Revelation 12:1-6

The Woman and the Dragon

"A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun,
with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth."

(She's about to give birth to the new church y'all, that's what shes pregnant with.)




Happened
I kinda flipped out that day.
I remember talking about it in church to people the following day.
Wrote about it a lot on here actually

 "Then another sign appeared in heaven:
an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.
Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth."
The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born."

(The dragon is Satan and he doesn't want the new church being born.)

"She gave birth to a son, a male child, who
“will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”

 Christ new church.

"And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.
The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God,
where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days."

(We're going somewhere, I know that much. She won't tell me lol.
Woman and their surprises you know.
The numbers don't matter.
That's all I know.
That's all I keep getting told.)

I said the event that marks the start of the end times will be our wedding.
I said it will also denote the beginning of Christ new church.
I said where it will be.
And I said this is the church that churches should try and be like.
It's all written on here.
Somewhere lol.

Somebody's got another commentary to write Lucy lol.

Oh yeah.
Almost forgot.
This AM?
My about to be wife that I have not spoke with in almost six years?
Here is something she wanted me to see today:




I was like why is she, the woman here, (not Lucy), holding a sonogram lol.
I can't have kids anymore.
She's not exactly prime childbearing age.
(Sorry, said it as delicately as I knew how lol, Sara and Abraham anybody?)
What's the deal with the sonogram?
Couldn't figure it out lol.

Then it hit me.
New church you idiot.
To be so discerning?
I can sure be very dense sometimes lol.

"I said the event that marks the start of the end times will be our wedding.
I said it will also denote the beginning of Christ new church.
I said where it will be.
And I said this is the church that churches should try and be like."

At some point?
people should realize, 
it's not me talking here.

I know it's long.
I got a couple more and then I'm gonna say the broad strokes are done.
There's plenty of detail left to fill in.

Joel 2: 28-32

The Day of the Lord

“And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
(Me and Lucy)
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
Even on my servants, 
(Prophets)
both men and women,
(Yeah, me and her)
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
(He has/is)
"I will show wonders in the heavens above
    and signs on the earth below,
(All the weird animals washing up on shores lately)
    blood and fire and billows of smoke.
The sun will be turned to darkness
    and the moon to blood
    before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
And everyone who calls
    on the name of the Lord will be saved...’

Isaiah 13:10

This is a verse in a chapter about 

A prophecy against babylon

See, puzzle pieces, Rastas get this right,.
Babylon? 
Earthly, worldly, materialistic system.
Not a place.

"The stars of heaven and their constellations
will not show their light.
The rising sun will be darkened
and the moon will not give its light."

I've shown on here fireballs that have lit up the night sky so brightly you couldn't see the stars. 
There for a little while it seemed like they were becoming a lot more common place.
    
"The rising sun will be darkened"

Solar eclipse 2017




    "and the moon will not give its light."

Lunar eclipse January 2018
Blood Moon



Joel 2:30

"I will show wonders in the heavens above
    and signs on the earth below."

"We had a Blue Moon on January 31, 2018. 
It was a supermoon, too, and underwent a total eclipse.
Two Blue Moons in a year is indeed rare. 
We haven’t had a year with two Blue Moons since 1999 
and won’t have one again until January and March, 2037."




We blew up a bunch of empty buildings in Syria this morning.
Assad is going to launch another chemical attack.
Were going to respond. 
It will be right around the time Lucy and I get married here shortly. 
Then were here.
The beginning of tribulation 
like the world has never seen before 
and won't ever see again,

Not me talkin y'all.
Hope your spiritually ready.
It's the only thing that can save you.




Come on, I had to thrown in another secular reference right :-)?

True Christians?
True church?
Nothing to fear.
Your book is true.

I got a ton of reasons I could tell you why Christianity is the one true religion.
Heres one:
No other religion got a book like this.
Period.
That was for starters.
An opening salvo as it were.

I was told to tell everyone as we get closer to the appointed time 
the prophecies and scripture interpretations 
would get more and more to the point and show more intense and laser like focus.

So?
Whatcha think now :-)?

Love you Lucy lol.

Recompense Sweetheart lol?
:-).

No comments: