Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Yes



I did know that.

It won't be ten years from now
more like a few months.

Cheeky.
My favorite.

I like it.
A lot.
You know what I'm
going to do it right? :-).

Almost made it.

Really?
Not that big of a fan.
Wasn't that impressed.
Never had the 17 year old.

Kewl.

Sounds fun.

Crazy.

Yes.
Boss 23 indeed.
Nicholas doesn't like him.
I like him.
Main reason?
He won his first scoring title?
Everybody says, "He can't play defense"
Next year?
Defensive player of the year.
Case closed.

The glasses in the middle :-).

Probably not the best advice ever.

Reminds me of a song lol.



That would be me :-).
Promise.

Know the feeling.
Especially around here.

Where I'm aiming to get :-).

Boss indeed lol.

However you wanna rationalize it lol.
We can stay up all night in the future talking
about things like this.
Don't get your thong in a knot Lucy.

Wow.
Thats a duo.

And?
Caught up for now lol.


No comments: