Thursday, May 24, 2018

Every



verse with or about

"Recompense"

(To pay back in kind)
found in The Mendenhall Reference Bible:


Proverbs 11:31


If the righteous will be recompensed on the earth,
How much more the ungodly and the sinner?

(That alone ought to tell people whats up)

Psalm 18:20

The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness;
According to the cleanness of my hands
He has recompensed me.


Psalm 18:24 


Therefore the Lord has recompensed me according to my righteousness,
According to the cleanness of my hands in His sight.


Hebrews 10:35


Therefore do not cast away your confidence, 

which has great reward.


Romans 1:27 


Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.



Hebrews 10:30 


For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”
says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.”


Jeremiah 51:56 


Because the plunderer comes against her, against Babylon,
And her mighty men are taken.
Every one of their bows is broken;
For the Lord is the God of recompense,
He will surely repay.


Jeremiah 32:18 


You show lovingkindness to thousands, and repay the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them—the Great, the Mighty God, whose name is the Lord of hosts.


2 Thessalonians 1:6 


since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you






No comments: