Wednesday, May 23, 2018

One



more time Ero.
You the one thats scared.
Rightfully so.
You should be.

You look just like her in the face.

I'll take some of that burnt breakfast :-).

Monsieur?
There. For all practical purposes.

No they can't Lord.
No they can't.

Great advice earned.

Eyes?
You've been screwed for a while then :-).

Gentleman?
Love that blacked out shit.

You wish.
Obviously lol.

We should do that lol.

Psycho?
"Wilson Pickett said - In the midnight hour,
that's when my love comes tumbling down,
Solomon Burke said - If you need me,
why don't you call me,
James Brown said -
When you're tired of what you got, try me,
Gene Chandler said - There's a rainbow in my soul"

Sweet

Emily?
Love you more everyday sweetheart.

Wow.
Just wow.

Like that account.

Oh Paris gonna sizzle alright.

Glimpse?
Absolutely.

Always.

We always have.
Why wouldn't we continue?

Psych?
You just did say it.
Hence the account name lol.

How about
we live fully Lord?

How about that?

Oh I dove in a long time ago.

Too peas in a pod h.r.
You betcha.
Like that one a lot.
Whiskey breath.
Black lace.
Honeysuckle.
Pearls.
Opposites.
Magic.
Whats not to like?

Yes it does.


Love?
I always have.
Even before I met you.
I have no doubt we were created
specifically for each other.
So I always will as well.

Oh we are
Shifting to the frequency of abundance.
You betcha.

Trust me.
There's gonna be plenty of gift sharing going on.
I don't see how were ever gonna go outside lol.
Well strike that it will be going on there too lol.














No comments: