Thursday, February 27, 2014

huummmmmm...

lilbrowneyedgirl16, britneypollocks, few others maybe...
lips and nose give you away...
and if I ain't right?
Well they sure do look like you...
you're awesome...
don't ever quit being weird...
 
Mom sent me something the other day on Goggle+ about chasing your dreams and not caring what other people think...
 
Al answered the phone with "You married yet?" a while back...
 
Lady at church came over to mom and asked "How did you enjoy your trip? Now you have been some place I have never been, I'll have to go there sometime."
Mom looked at the lady next to her and said "What was she talking about?"
Mom always plays it off good.
 
James and I were talking this AM about how neither one of us believes New Age Technologies will be here at Kindred in a year when the contract is up. (May of next year I believe).
James planning his exit.
I text him this AM when I got to Janet's "Hopefully within the next year I will be 122 miles South / Southeast of where I am now. Peace".
He didn't respond.
No need to.
It won't be a year.
 
I told you a while back when they try and cover for you, they give you away, it's obvious as hell lol.
It's okay.
I love it.
Wouldn't want it any other way actually.
 
Sent mom an article about what Google looks for in an employee. It wasn't school or major or GPA but more the ability to think.
She said "That is a good article; thanks for sending, the more I read, the
more I realize he will do fine with a certificate from a tech school,
or whatever you all have planned out.
I never mentioned a Tech school.
"...or whatever you all have planned out."
Now who exactly would "you all" be there Lucy?
 
I think about that last conversation with "Tina" (who ever she was) often these days.
"So you're just gonna sit around and wait for her however long it takes?"
"Unless somebody more perfect comes along, which I just don't see happening and lord knows they are not around here, so yeah, pretty much."
"Well that's just crazy."
"Well, what's crazy to you might just make perfect sense to me. Who are you to tell me what's crazy for me?"
 
I told the guard that I tell you all  the time "Tell me to come right now I dare you."
He just looked at me like I am crazy lol.
He is 19 lol.
My dryer is six years older than him lol.
He said "You would go? Just like that?"
I said "Yeah, I would, I would just be gone, Chad already knows and I don't ever say it unless I am really ready to head her way but to be with her? To live there? A life like I have shown you in those pictures? I'd be gone in a second. I'd call my supervisor on the way "Had an emergency Kenny, had to get, call Adam or dove to fill in, I gotta go." and then I would hang up the phone."
He just looked at me like "You crazy m*&^%#$ f#(%^*".
 
Ready to start saving water whenever you are Suzannabananaaa.
Or who ever you are today.
Love you.
Just wanna start waking up together.
 
"Do you how rare that is Virgie? For someone to go that far out on a limb for you?"
the neighbor lady said.
 
We'll see who's crazy.
I wouldn't say two words to 10 people.
 
Watch me.
Promise.
 

No comments: