Friday, February 28, 2014

Reminds me of someone.







Loading up three washers and a frig for the scrap yard in the AM.
Got trailor.
Got them in the basement lined upand ready to load. 
Couldn't load them tonight Nich had Pep Band for a District Championship basketball game over in Breck County.
We won.
Yea!
Gotta load up frig first in back of truck first.
Then get the dryers on the trailer.

Maceo.
Bout half way to Owensboro.

Come back and ride.
Yeah me!

More ice and snow Sunday and Monday sucks.
Don't wanna miss work
But I do not do ice.

420 is on Easter this year lol.

Tired.
Been tired.
I just lay in bed and look at all your screenshots :-) before I go to sleep.

I never thought I would become the man I have and I know I still gotta ways to go lol.
Lord do I ever. lol.
I never thought I would find the woman I did.
Actually...I didn't find her.
She was brought to me.
I did think maybe someday things might break my way.
Just always had a funny suspicion about that.
Comes from being true to yourself long enough I suppose.
But I never dreamed I would see the path to the kind of life we can have just laid out in front of me piece by piece, one step at a time.
To not try and take it seemed to me to be the greater risk involved.
Way to much payoff for everybody involved and very lil risk so it only made sense to dive in head first.
And people say I'm crazy?
They're crazy I say.
For not pursuing their dreams.

Riding tomorrow :-)
Chaps :-).
Tire pressure, battery etc...
Bed early.
Busy day.
Makin the manly mans breakfast sandwich in the AM.
Eggs, bacon and sausage on toast.
Craving tacos lol.
Odd.
Just haven't had them in a while.
Got stuff to fix them tomorrow night.

Missing you.
The more pics I get, the larger that file becomes...the more I wanna be with you.
I don't even know how that's possible.
But it is.

Love you.

No comments: