are finally starting to get Christians house together.
They had it in the field and were starting to put it on the foundation when I left.
He said he had to write a letter to the Attorney Generals office to get them to finally make any movement on it.
Is that ridiculous or what?
My day turned a lil sour with our Dentist appointments yesterday.
Nich didn't want to be taken out of school early as it affects him being able to apply a score of 100 on the final of his choosing. Cause, you know, that makes sense right? Get to apply a score of 100 on one of your finals just for showing up and being there everyday? That's the way the real world works. Whatever, anyway, I called the Dentist office when I was picking him up at 2:30 and told them we would be there as soon as we could. The said okay. The whole point in making our appointments together is to not have to make separate trips to Owensboro. I think we got there at 3:20. I had the appointment down for 3:15 they must have had it down for 3:00. The first words out of the receptions mouth were "I don't know if they will be able to see you or not you are 20 minutes late." This is after I had already called and told them I was just leaving the high school. Anyway, they come back and say that Mary (our tech) can see one of us but not both. I said "Well get his done it's easier for me to get here." So they got his cleaning done. He has 1 small cavity lol. Of course, why wouldn't there be one? I just looked at him with a very disappointed look and told him "You're killing me, that is three cavities in a year. If it is something that can't be helped like getting sick I can understand but this is preventable." He didn't like what he heard and I think he felt bad about it, I didn't get mad or yell but at this point? This is just stupid. Later on out of the blue he said "I'll do better dad." That was good enough. He knew he let me down. The part that was killing me was now I have to reschedule my appointment and schedule his appointment for the cavity filling. Last time I looked at my Google calendar on my phone it was all jacked up. I asked the ladies if they had a calendar I could look at to try and schedule. They just looked at me like I was from Mars. Nich said "Use the one on your phone." I told him about it not working. (I have since figured it out lol) Anyway, we figured it out and scheduled his appointment for the filling and rescheduled my cleaning. So now we are looking at two additional trips to Owensboro. Mom found another Dentist in Tell City so I think I will take him for his filling but from then on we are going to Tell City for the Dentist. All these trips to Owensboro just are not needed. Mom was going to the same dentist but she doesn't have dental insurance and that is why she found a different dentist as they were more expensive than others in the area. Here's what really gets me, I have been going to this place for over 12 years. I'm late 20 minutes1 time and we can't get in? How many time do you think I sat in that office over the course of 12 years and waited on them? It didn't happen very often, but on occasion yes, I waited, more than 20 minutes. I wasn't really happy with my Tech on my last visit (It wasn't Mary). She was very rough and just not real considerate. Anyway. Mom is giving me the number and we are going to make things easier on ourselves by going to a dentist close to home.
Then we stopped by Lowes, no ferns, lines were two miles long nice, moving right along. Then we got some groceries at Kroger. They had ferns, yea us! I had asked mom if it was okay if we could stop by on our way back and have dinner as it would be close to that time when we got home. Sure she says. We ended up frying fish and hush puppies as it was what Al had sat out. It was good but I would have been just as happy with a Bologna or grilled chz. I just wanted to spend some time with them cause it seems like the only time I ever get to spend with them is Sunday afternoons when I am home and I get tired of that being the only time we are all together. Then at dinner I realize I have to go to the Dollar Store to get a Mothers Day card for Janet as I won't be here on Sunday to give it to her. I meant to have Nich sign it this morning but forgot, oh well whatever, I swear Lucy, somedays I do good to remember what time zone I am in I really do. Those women at the dentist office just staring at me while I was looking at that calendar...lol...in my mind I was like "Come walk a mile in my shoes." Anyway, go to Dollar Store, get cards, go home, I was like "fuck it, I am riding!" I could have rode in the afternoon but I wanted to be in the hammock and just listen to nature and get a lil sun on my face, just not enough hours in the day sometimes. Anyway, went riding for a bit, felt great, came home and went through all my bills and shit, started laundry, just the regular routine for being gone the next two days, cooked him some pork chops and hamburgers. The dentist appointment I made with the dentist I am no longer going to be seeing? Yeah, it was for Wed May 20th. Aint no fuckin way. I am taking off Wed and Thursday that week for my first week off in seven months. That wed? I am riding to Hickman County to a lil park on the Mississippi River. Monday I will be sleeping. Tuesday I will be tired from being up late Monday. So Wed is about the first day I could head out. I will be dammed if I am going to let a dentist appointment keep me chained to home, oh well, doesn't really matter now anyway as mom has found a new dentist.
Now if I can just find the time to have the oil changed in the truck (didn't wanna drive it up here but there is like an 80% chance of rain when I leave Friday AM), stop by the Harley dealer and get a rain sock for the air filter that probably won't get put on the bike since it is supposed to rain all day Friday so I need to call them and reschedule that, and go pick up the weed eaters, get mom a rake for mothers day, yes, she actually asked for a "rake, like yours (mine)." She will be getting a candle as well lol...all that and about oh I don't know several other thousand things to do lol...
It's all okay lol :-). It's not like I have to go get Chemo or anything, it just gets taxing for one person to keep up with Lucy that's all. At least I only need about four more loads of gravel for around the house and Dave is letting me keep his trailer till I get it done. That, wash and wax the truck, clean out gutters and get all the silt that has flooded into the garage cleaned out and we will be in good shape.
I will be riding that whole week May 19th - 25th. I have just made up my mind thats how it is going to be. My aunt lives in Lexington and there is distillery up there on the KY Bourbon trail that I haven't visited yet, it's the farthest away, I might get a hold of my aunt and see if I could spend the night up there and visit that distillery and the Lincoln Boyhood memorial on the way back. That or maybe visit Willett distillery. It's not on the Ky Bourbon trail but I want my picture by their still (That's what that fancy bottle was made after) in Bardstown. Anyway if I don't go to Lex, I will hit up Willett and probably My Old KY Home state park (Bardstown). Either which way...I am riding that whole week...or my head will probably just fucking explode...
Love ya Lucy.
See you soon.
I pray anyway...
No comments:
Post a Comment