you know what?
I'm glad somebody thinks I am perfect for them and all,
and I am glad that I could figure out the way I should go, sent to me from on high I do honestly believe.
I would gladly bore anybody to death that would listen to me as to why I believe all this...
But if somebody can't just put my mind at rest a lil bit?...
well...
it's just more taxing on my brain than I can handle sometimes Lucy that's all...
Pride is a sin?
What about selfishness?
Stubbornness?
What are they?
I love ya girl I really really do...
and I feel I was put here to be your husband...
I wish I never so much as kissed another...
but you gotta wrap this up or I ain't gonna have a penny to my name or an oz. of energy left in me by the time you're done at this rate...
I've been telling you.
For quite sometime now.
If that's the way it plays out?
Nobody to blame but yourself...
you were told...
over and over you were told...
No comments:
Post a Comment