Thursday, June 5, 2014

370


pageviews yesterday.

I'm "ate up with it"?

Oh that is soooooooo funny honey-child.

James comes in this AM and sees whats on my monitor then says, "Web traffic?" "Yeah" "Your girl?" "Yep" and that was it. No "your crazy, you need to stop, this aint happening" just a sense of yep, this is happening kind of thing.

"Tina" what a crock of shit, all your lil shenanigans really lol.

I saw:

Your jaw drop.
The gleam in your eyes comin down the steps.
I heard your voice tremble the last time I called you from the NOC.
I felt what you felt.
I saw what you saw.
I heard what you heard.
The pain was way to intense when you left for not knowing you any better than I did and there could only have ever been one explanation.

Two bodies.
One soul.
Sent to each other from above.
I'll tell anybody that will listen.
Already have been for two years actually.

Anybody that doesn't believe?

Well...

they are not us...

Love you.
Peace.

Woke up and got ready and was sitting out on Janet's sun room and made the statement:
"One more day."
I was talking about work tonight lol.
Janet and Nicholas just kind of looked at each other kinda funny and didn't say anything.
Now, isn't that "interesting"?

No comments: