Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I know


you didn't like it to much where you were from.
Lord knows Nicholas don't like it where we are.
It served it's purpose.
No crime.
Low cost of living.
Good for raising kids when he was younger.

But this nonsense about whats your last name? And you weren't born here were you? You haven't lived here all your life have you? And who was your daddy? And everybody just wanting a job at some paper mill or rolling mill or foundry? And the ignorance and the arrogance and the illiteracy and the racism? Small towns are great, if that is where you are from I suppose.

I just can't deal with it anymore. Nich's like "You think you got it bad? Kids my age don't even read, they are getting their news and information second hand from their parents who get it from Fox news. Think about that for a second." These people believe anything they see on the Internet, FEMA concentration camps, Chem trails, shadow government, Obama comin to get their guns, you name it. Then we look like the wackos cause we are like, your crazy, but they don't think they are cause they believe the same crap as everyone else, so we end up looking like the ones who are nuts when it's really the other way around.

arrrrrraaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Its why I am content to be at home where it's quiet and peaceful, or be riding.

I'm glad Christen came around though.
I was worried about him for a while.
Anybody can say what they want, but he has always been a good friend and a great neighbor.
I'd take him over most of those church people any day...any day...

No comments: