Saturday, September 6, 2014

Past



your bedtime Knucklehead.

I just wish you understood what it felt like everyday to walk around your home, the one you never thought you would ever leave, the one when you bought it it was like raising a big middle finger to the world and saying: "I don't care where I have to go work, Evansville or Louisville if I have to, but I am putting my flag down here!" and every time you walk in a room you are thinking about what you would take and what you would leave behind, that and coming to work and thinking, "This is some of the stupidest shit I have ever seen in my life, let the suits do this nonsense." and yet in the back of your head there is this lil voice sayin "Fuck you, nothing ever worked out for you before, you don't know for certain how this is gonna play out, fuck you, who are you to dare such thoughts."

I know whose small voice that is talking to me.
I've heard it before.
Given in to it way to many times in the past.
I've just about drowned him out nowdays.
Still don't make it any easier.

In fact...its about to drive me out of my mind.


No comments: