Friday, October 6, 2017

A



white crane showed up today in the pond next to the house.

My buddy has lived here his whole life practically.
I've lived here 15 yeras.

Wanna take a guess how many white cranes either of us has ever seen?
Yeah.
0.

Till this AM.



Isaiah 38:14 KJV

Like a crane or a swallow, so did I chatter: 
I did mourn as a dove:mine eyes fail with looking upward: O LORD, I am oppressed; undertake for me.

Jeremiah 8:7 KJV

Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.


"The Arabs called the cry of the cranes "bellowing." 
We usually express it by whooping or trumpeting. 
Any of these words is sufficiently expressive
 to denote an unusual voice, used in an unusual manner, 
so that it appealed to the prophet (Isaiah) 
as suitable for use in a strong comparison."

Still time.
Freedom train is comin'.

No comments: