Tuesday, February 15, 2022

I

 


was as happy as I have been in a long time Saturday :-).

Only one thing could have made me any happier honey :-).

Lots of answered prayers showed up on my door that Saturday. 

Tears of joy today just thinking about it this morning.

So thank yall so much.

Reading Springsteen's autobiography here lately.

He said his dad "didn't see what he expected to see when he looked at him", and that was his biggest sin.

I think we all feel that way to a certain extent.

I know I dad, my buddy did, plenty of others of us as well.

I saw Saturday what I always knew existed and could flourish given the right situation.

I saw more than I ever really expected or hoped to see early that Saturday evening.

Im eternally thankful and grateful to all who helped in the transformation.

Mostly I'm just proud of him for having the desire and showing the commitment to want to be transformed :-).

I love yall. More than either of you know.

It took me 57 years to find my home and my family.

All I can say is it was more than worth it.

No comments: