Saturday, February 22, 2014

More...

like reading than just books per say, but yeah, the concept is still the same.




Sixty degrees here today.
If I was at home I would have been riding.
45 degrees on my two days off :-(.
Gotta go have the oil changed and the fuel filter replaced in the truck
Monday afternoon when I wake up.
Taxes will hit in 7-10 days the lady said.
Mom said she would follow me down to the Nissan dealer in Owensboro.
Gotta have fluids changed.
Front and rear differential, transmission, brake.
Got a belt that's starting to slip as well.
I ain't mister mechanic by any stretch of the imagination.
After so long you just know what things sound like.
Get that done, have some electrical work done on the house.
Do those things first.
 
Put heavy breather air filter on bike when those two projects are done.
Priorities :-).
If it wasn't for the truck and the house the bike would do me any good.
Fix whats important first.
It's called being a man.
Being responsible comes with the territory.
 
Got to get three dryers and a refrigerator that don't work to the scrap yard next weekend lol.
They are in the basement.
Fun lil project for me and Nich.
Told him he could have the money to go toward his computer.
Probably get forty to sixty dollars for it all.
Not like I have to give it to him lol.
He will be reminded of such.
Christian says I have a fetish for old appliances lol.
Been in the house over 12 years.
Bought one frig and one washer.
Moms old dryer gotta be pushin 25 years old.
Know what?
Still drys clothes.
When it dies?
We will upgrade.
If we even need to.
Maybe by then we will be with somebody who has their own washer and dryer.
But if we do need to upgrade?
It will be done so...
sensibly.
No need for some dryer with 18 buttons and a 300 coat candy apple red paint job with 20 coats of clear coat on it. 
Just no sense in it.
I mean what is the thing going to do?
Give me a blow job?
Now if a wife wanted a few more options on a dryer we were buying?
Okay then.
We'd compromise.
 
Smartest thing I ever did was turn off the TV.
I don't care whats "in" or what others have or whats being marketed as "the next big thing".
There's always a "next big thing."
Just don't really give a shit about all that.
Never have.
Comes from mom I think.
Nich thinks it's me trying to be a "hipster".
I'm like nah...
been like this a long time before that term ever came into being...
 
Promise.
 
Peace.
 
Love ya Molly.

No comments: