Monday, February 14, 2022

Lets

 


talk about that knock-on the door Saturday late afternoon. Like it wasn't strategic in nature at all or anything :-).

Seen this one comin about two weeks away, so thank you very much :-).

All I really cared about was getting to watch the super bowl TBH :-). Yall's obviously coming shenanigans was not on my radar. Cause I knew it was coming and I really just didn't care, etc. Knew better. Somebody done been to to well a few to many times there honeychild :-). Getting a lil sloppy/desperate etc these days honey, cause times running out on ya sweetheart :-).


Yall so obviously here it's ridiculous :-).

So lets review:

I was expecting one of the "gasoline boys" from downtown I had ran into earlier to stop by so a knock on the door wasn't really all that much of a surprise, plus? I knew two weeks ago this was all just a set up.

"Sir? I'm from XYZ roofing company and I couldn't help but notice some storm damage to the shingles on your roof."

Discernment

defined as the ability to notice the fine-point details, the ability to judge something well or the ability to understand and comprehend something.

Two things right off the bat: 

One, I never seen such a pretty boy white kid roofer in all my life, with no work truck with logos on it any where near, so that stuck out. Two? Why was he knocking on the door to the storage building when the back door to the house is right there and there's a truck on it's car port indicating that someone is home? Why and who would do that?

Makes perfect sense, for somebody pushing an agenda,  pulling a prank etc.

Other things to consider:

Who would do that for you? Who has that low of self esteem to go around and do others dirty work for them? Even if your getting paid to be an assistant or whatever, after a while? Why would you bother with that? The "roofer" didn't much look like they were from around here either, let alone be a roofer, so my first inclination was...had to be a staff or film crew member...but on closer inspection?

Baby got upset I flat out busted her chops last time around and as certain types of individuals do? They have to try and have the last say...so it all just kinda came together etc. Who it was, what yall were doing etc. Like I said yesterday, he looks great, hope he feels half as good and I hope my "makeover" is half as successful as his was. You told me you could help heal the hurts and aches and pains I've managed to drag through this life with me so far. If Saturday was any indication? It sure does look like it.

Question becomes?

Who you gonna costume up and send my way next? To try and fool me?

Discernment yo. As in off the charts. Try and fool me and you're just fooling yourself, it ought to be plainly obvious by now.







No comments: