Monday, February 14, 2022

And

 


ya didn't even give him Fajitas or Guacamole and chips to drop off?

WTH is wrong with yall :-)?

Tell ya what, some sugar? As in, an actual bag of sugar (French toast and oatmeal mostly) and a scouring pad (desperately needed, my poor sponge :-) would do nicely instead of the Fajitas and Guacamole. Just lil FYI since you got so much time on your hands for assorted scheming etc :-).


Hang in there buddy. I love you and I miss you bad.

 One of the reasons I "sold out" so very early on (when I thought this was just "our dream" and not what it's so obviously turned out to be), was because I didn't want you to go through life like I had to. I know you've been to your own hell and back a few times, but better to get it done at a young age than keep living it your whole life. I hope someday you'll understand.

I love yall.

Now can we get on with it please?

:-).


Oh and the Superbowl was very nice at my buddy's. Good food and a good time. I really wasn't expecting all of that, so it was really nice. Good game too, I wish it ended differently but I always liked Mathew Stafford so I'm happy for him. To go from Detroit to LA and win a Superbowl? Kudos. Well played, well officiated game, one missed call, one bad call...pretty enjoyable evening all things taken into consideration.

Sugar and a scouring pad yo :-). And fajitas and guac :-). Be nice. It's Valentines day :-). Etc...

No comments: