betteryouliving@IG
"Biblical affirmations
to speak over yourself as a child of God."
And yes I know they aren't placed in
any sort of context
and they are,
"coffee cup" slogans or watever etc :-).
But sometimes,
it just helps to read em...
Deuteronomy 28:6
You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.
Philippians 4:13
I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us
does not make us timid,
but gives us power,
love and self-discipline.
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Deuteronomy 28:13
The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.
Ephesians 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged,
for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Exodus 14:14
The Lord will fight for you;
you need only to be still.”
Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully
and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
Romans 8:37
No, in all these things
we are more than conquerors
through him who loved us.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ,
the new creation has come:
The old has gone, the new is here!
(If you never knew the old?
Who are you to say whats "new"?)
Isaiah 54:17
no weapon forged against you will prevail,
and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage
of the servants
of the Lord,
and this is their vindication from me,”
declares the Lord.
Revelation 12:11
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this:
to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
AND THE ONE
THAT HIT THE HARDEST:
Romans 8:11
And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.
No comments:
Post a Comment