Wednesday, September 7, 2022

And

 


just gotta cover this again, cause lord knows there some out there going:

"Well its not right him and his relationship with his family and he wants to be so blah blah blah etc..."

It just makes my stomach crawl, it really does.

So once more, it goes a lil something like this:


Mark 10:29-31

“Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fieldsalong with persecutionsand in the age to come eternal life. 31 But many who are first will be last, and the last first.”


Before anybody ever

wants to come say anything to me

about my relationship with my ANY of my family members?

Better go read that first before you ever come to say a word to me:

Period.


Any questions?

Good. 

Glad that's all settled.


There are very specific reasons I don't deal with specific people.

Case closed. 

No need for any further explanations, ever.



No comments: