Tuesday, September 6, 2022

I'm

 


telling you :-).

That look on somebody's face here today :-).

(No not mom :-).


It was like, "If you only knew what was going on RN" kinda look :-).


I think things will be alright.

I'll just say like that for now :-).


I love you.

TTYS

I hope you sleep good, no stress worries etc, you do me right I'll do us both right, hows about that?

Some pizza, couple beers, some bowling, a juke box, a pool table, oh the horror of it all...

:-).


Its about time for some fun.

Your favorite word :-).


Fun.

mine too.


I don't think mom would have come here today to pick up a book if she didn't know what time its getting ready to be :-). She's never been here before when I've been here. She was in my contacts (Other) so she could see when I was online. I don't think she saw me, I had to go to the restroom, wouldn't have mattered, nothing to say anyway...

No comments: