Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Must

 


have struck a chord or something.

Hum...go figure.


Its that whole, "I can do whatever I want but you can only do what I let you get away with" thing you love to do so much.

Only when somebody does it back tp you you don't like it so much.

Thx for all the time alone to be with my thoughts :-).

I appreciate it.


Still only took five hours to put them all together.


I love you. I do, always have from the moment I saw you.

The issue around "text msg screenshot" needs to be resolved.

 ASAP.

Just in case you couldn't tell.


I'll never walk away.

Ill never be untrue.

I'll never hit you.


But there are some things I need in return upfront, one of which is:

 not going through the rest of my life worried about who is on your phone with you.


Not gonna apologize for it being an issue.

Better you know how I feel and we get things resolved

 than you not know how I feel 

and we don't.


I flat out told you the last time I tossed and turned for a weekend, the only way I see this stopping is me removing myself from the equation. People had to much fun at my expense for to long.


It stops right here right now.

Not another second.


You wanna go?

Go.


You wanna get together (In person!) and tell me how its all going to be with us going forward?

All ears.


Games over as far as I am concerned.

Been "played" to fucking long.

No comments: