Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Seriously?

 


I have had to deal with what all y'all been dealing to me for 10+ years now?

But you cant take a few weeks of me spiting back truth right back at ya?

What gives lil miss

"all woman over here babe."


Yeah, I know, 

its why you run away all the time etc...


Please, dissect Just and tell me what all I got wrong and how its all right for you to have text you don't want me to see, but its not okay for me to have text you don't wanna see, all ears over here babe. Cant wait to hear the explanation.

This has never been a "You just do whatever you want to and I just have to deal with it" type situation. I have repeatedly told you all nonsense stops when were together. Price you pay, I 100% expect back the loyality/faithfulness I am giving or forget it. As long as I am the only one that you share your love with and the only one you love? Then we will be all good. Go around doing lil girl stupid shit on your phone? Or don't put a stop to it ASAP when it starts coming around your orbit? Wont be pretty. Like I said, I stopped that shit from being in my life years ago, I am not a bout to put up with it now.


And I know all I am doing is proving to you I'm exactly what you want /need :-).

Yup...sure am.


Not conceited just convinced 

I heard somebody say once :-).

Like I said, I know what I bring to the table. 100% loyality and dedication faithfulness, honesty etc, even if it comes with a high price?

 Its worth it particularly in todays age.


You?

You I don't know.

Clingy child like young woman?

Or cold hearted c#@t bitch?


Who am I gonna get exactly?

I'd say Clingy child like young woman but any more IDK.


That look though...wow...

On like donkey Kong. 

Yep...

No comments: