Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Aliens

 

"Non human intelligence exists. Non human intelligence has been interacting with humanity. This interaction is not new and has been ongoing." - Karl Nell, retired Army Colonel. 


In another interview he said: 

"things are changing recently, 

and anyway I'm of a certain age, now 

I'm quite old and I've lived my life, and 

I'm not afraid to tell the truth. 

Many of my colleagues are doing it."


ALIENS

Cant make it here,

not in space craft,

they would have to 

violate the laws of Nature.


So what do you think he is talking about?

And Remember this:


When they shut down the AATIP?

They told Luis Elizondo


"We have known what they are for sometime now. 

Have you read your bible? They are satanic."


No...No they are not, 

they are angelic, 

we just dont wanna think about 

God having destroyer angels that's all.


"things are changing recently"


As is a lot of other stuff.

The question is

DO YOU UNDERSTAND 

WHY THAT IS?

No comments: