Wednesday, September 9, 2026

So


Talked to my son for a while last tonight.

He threw out some pretty good terminology

about our times.

Honey wrote em down and than a lil while later 

we strung them together in a cohesive format.

Goes like this:


"The rise and proliferance of 

short form content

and its forerunner cousin, 

The Algorithmic Rabbit Hole 

has led society to no longer share

a consensus reality."


BTW? All of that is designed by Satan

to keep you away from

the only consensus reality 

that is going to be left here pretty soon.


A lil while later he stated:


"It doesn't matter,

they will just make up shit

anyway."


I said, 

"Think about what you just said

for a second.

Who does that sound like to you?"


And we had already talked earlier about 

the post-truth age we are living is.


(I have said for years it was ushered in, in earnest,

 when your grandmother got a Facebook account

and didn't know what Photoshop was.)


And I had asked him earlier:

"If there was one person you could name

that spear-headed that post -truth age?

Who would it be?"


He said Zuckerberg.

I said, "Well I go with Trump

because he was doing so

decades before Zuckerberg 

ever arrived on the scene."


He said: "Thats true."


Later when putting that above statement  together me and honey reached the conclusion that 

Zuckerberg had poured gasoline 

on the Post-Truth Age spearhead as it were.


But when he said:

"It doesn't matter,

they will just make up shit

anyway."


And I asked him 

"Who does that statement remind you of? He paused, because knew he had just described Donald J. Trump to a "T".


So again,

Who is your false prophet?



Because he comes 
BEFORE
The Anti-Christ.

Revelation 13:11-12

11 And I beheld another beast 
coming up out of the earth; and 
he had two horns like a lamb
and he spake as a dragon.

(Thats your Anti-christ)

12 And he exerciseth 
all the power 
of the first beast 
BEFORE him, 

Revelation 19:20
20 And the beast was taken, 
(Anti-Christ)
and with him 
the false prophet 
that wrought miracles 
before him,... 










No comments: