Friday, September 11, 2026
Neither repented they of their murders,
"They gave homes
to the spirits
of the Nephilim
which simply have
no place to go until judgement."
Has been verified."
He was vindicated here as well:
Friday, September 11, 2026
Dont kid yourselves...It's here.
(More anthropic AI researchers warn etc.)
"Musk took a more adversarial stance.
“Seems like a setup,” he wrote."
"Coxon replied
to the world’s richest man
with a selfie,
writing,
“I’m real
and these are
my real beliefs.
You could ask your xAI researchers about me
if you hadn’t fired them.”
(Translation?
Musk aint "real"
Why else respond in that manner?
The synthetic humans
have been making synthetic humans
for about three years now"
Keep reading and you'll see here shortly
it was actually longer than that.
What I should have explained better is
what Jacob Coxon was implying there was
when Musk took over twitter
(Social manipulation
=
a sign of superintelligence)
(Bostrom)
he replaced real people
with robots.
See: A timeline of Elon Musk's takeover of Twitter
And that is 100% exactly
what my contention was below
with the Sam Altman
Hiring and Firing saga.
So this has been going on even longer
than what I had previously thought.
Monday, November 20, 2023
THE CASE FOR SUPERINTELLIGENCE (Notes)
Also see:
Tuesday, February 11, 2025
Lawlessness complete six part series
After Resisting Musk’s Requests on Payments
"The how did they get access?"
Honey is pretty slick
and she said something to the effect of:
"Well, the next bureaucrat down
the chain of command probably did."
In normal times I would go with that.
THESES AINT NORMAL TIMES.
And I was prepared for that response, to which I said:
"Okay then, so you get access to the system,
but after that?
They got access to make changes
to the payment system code.
How did they do that then?
She just shrugged her shoulders...
Yeah, exactly.
Then I asked:
"Do you think that there is
a very large pool of individuals with that skill set?
"make changes to the (US treasury) payment system code."?
"Probably not."
"Exactly, so where did they get that from?"
A few days later:
"During a press conference Friday, Trump was asked about the Department of Government Efficiency’s unfettered access to trillion-dollar payment systems such as the U.S. Treasury Department, as well as the personal information of millions of Americans, including their Social Security numbers, home addresses, and bank account numbers.
“Why does DOGE need all of that?”
asked one reporter.
(As one of the staffers that actually works at the facility stated to wired in one of the parts of this series earlier, theres just no need for them to.)
“Well, it doesn’t, but they get it very easily,” Trump admitted. “I mean, we don’t have very good security in our country, and they get it very easily.”
BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT PEOPLE !
Thats how:
"they get it very easily."
"The machines have taken over
and can hold the government
and it's citizens hostage."
"The Young, Inexperienced Engineers
Aiding Elon Musk’s Government Takeover
"Engineers between 19 and 24, most linked to Musk’s companies, are playing a key role as he seizes control of federal infrastructure."
("I can remember even as a kid I I saw a little cartoon a guy was showing a friend his Factory and in the factory had as far as the eye could see robots sitting on benches and other robots making them it was a factory where robots were making more robots and the guy was telling someone:
"I don't know where it's going to all end."
Chuck Missler.
"...as far as the eye could see robots sitting on benches and other robots making them it was a factory where robots were making more robots."
Been going on a while already.
These arent people
"Engineers between 19 and 24, most linked to Musk’s companies, are playing a key role as he seizes control of federal infrastructure."
Plain and simple."
BIBLICAL DEMONOLOGYAND ESCHATOLOGY
"...the unbelief of Christian people is all the more tragic as many believers suffer demonic deception and despoliation because of sheer ignorance of Satan and his devices..."
“Another reason that an understanding of Genesis 6 is so essential is that it also is a prerequisite to understanding (and anticipating) Satan's devices and, in particular, the specific delusions to come upon the whole earth as a major feature of end-time prophecy.”
~
Chuck Missler.
Tell me we aint there.
God own vindication.
No comments:
Post a Comment