Friday, September 29, 2017

Isaiah Part 2



Isaiah 41:11-13


“All who rage against you
will surely be ashamed and disgraced;
those who oppose you
will be as nothing and perish.
Though you search for your enemies,
you will not find them.
Those who wage war against you
will be as nothing at all.
For I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.

Isaiah 42:16


I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them.

Isaiah 43:2


When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.


Isaiah 44:26

(I am the Lord)

"who carries out the words of his servants
and fulfills the predictions of his messengers,..."

Isaiah 45:7


I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the Lord, do all these things.


Isaiah 46:4


Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.


End of Isaiah Part 2.

No comments: