Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Well?



Since everybody loved the post about 

food/guys should learn how to cook etc?

Here we go again...


 


Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin

cooked on the grill.




Yeah.
It was great.
Bacon flavor throughout.



Learn how to rock a griddle.

Breakfast yo.

(Eggs scratch hash browns, and toast.)



Three egg omelet, 

(probably jalapenos, onion tomato and cheese)

scrathbrowns and sausage.



Makings of a breakfast burrito.

Scratcbrowns.

Sausage.

Eggs.

Cheese.

Probably some jalapenos and onions as well.



It's enough for two lol.

I used to eat one in the AM

 and not eat the rest of the day lol.

Truth.



Served with a side of Hot Salsa.

I put a spoonful on every bite.



Three eggs over medium

Scrathbrowns

Sausage and toast.

(* Garage special lol)



Beans and cornbread.

(I remember this meal.

it was the first time I had 

cornbread, 

onion

ham

and beans 

all together in a good while.)



Guacamole.

I asked my friend who now has his own 

Mexican Restaurant how old he was.

He said, 29? 30?

I cant remember.

I told him:

"I've been making guacamole longer than you are old."

He kinda laughed, 

I dont think he believed me then.

He believes me now though :-).



Grilled Cajun Tilapia

on a bed of rice 

with steamed veggies.

Hey the food was from my above mentioned 

friends restaurant

but I cooked it lol




Honey Brine Solution.



Turkey marinating in said solution overnight.
(Flipped sides in the middle of the night 
so it was equally marinated on both sides.
Promise.)


Honey Brine Marinated 

Herb Encrusted  

Roasted Turkey.

People that dont turkey?

Like my turkey.



Turkey pot pies



Turkey Club



Staying with the sandwich theme.

Grilled Chicken Club.





BLT'S my way.






Double Decker BLT
Just build another one using the top piece of the first one 
as the bottom layer for the second one so  to speak.



Chili Dog Plater for two



Pancake Batter.

One for the outline,

one for filling in.



Outline for

Rolling Stones Tongue Pancakes



Filled in.



Finished Product.

I think that was a snow day if I remember right.

(We had three each 

BTW, not just the one shown lol.)



Soft Shell Grilled Chicken Tacos

with fresh pico.



Mid-Rare Ribeye w 

loaded Baked Potato.



Sourdough French Toast 

with Bananas in Carmel sauce.



Beer Butt Chicken



Hickory and Peach wood 

look out

something really good 

is coming up.



My Personal Dry Rub



Pork shoulders

rubbed down and ready to go.



DIP?

Check.



Smoker?

Check.



Ingredients?

Check.



If you only knew how good it really was.





I have to be honest.

I was part of a team with my neighbor

for the BBQ.

But we made a good cook team

 and the food was always just amazing.



I took some to church for an event,

and when the Western KY old timer

tells you:

"That is the best BBQ 

I believe I have ever had."?

It means something.


(You just wouldn't believe all the flavor that is there.

Between the dip and the rub?

probably 17 or so ingredients.

Sauce?

Yeah no thx, no need.



My old place of employment.

Yeah...learn how to rock a grill is my advice.



Thats a three egg Western Omelet BTW



16 lbs of bacon I think it was.

It was gone by 10 AM.



Marinated Grilled pork chop 

and grilled corn on the cob.



Bacon, scrambels, sausage, scrathchbrowns and  biscuits.

It was the AM we left for Cedar Point.



I dont know why that is blurry.

It's Country Fried Chicken 

with mashed potato's corn and biscuits.

And yes, that's bacon it was fried up in.

If it aint fried in bacon grease?

its simply is not

"Country Fried Chicken".



Cobb Salad



Mid Rare Ribeye again.

Grill marks yo.



Fresh ground coffee dispenser 

in the "Executive Break Room" 

where I also used to work lol. 

Put your filter under there 

and hit a button 

it automatically ground and dispensed the coffee

into the filter.

Hey?

there were like six people 

in that building on midnights,

so why should I drink the shity coffee?


It kinda started something with me that just aint stopped.


Costa Rican Teraazu BTW

Phenomenal stuff.



















No comments: