It's the same problem I've always had with these "Right to life" types.
If you're so "Right to life"?
Then why aren't you in the streets raising nine kinds of hell about the 142 people who die every day due to the opioid epidemic in this country?
Or any other number of issues for that matter?
These are real people who have families, wives, husbands, children, brothers, sisters etc.
If you are so "Right to life"?
Why aren't you fighting to help them and their families?
They are not "Right to life."
They are "Right to birth."
Afetr being born?
They couldn't give two shits about you.
You're on your own.
Cause that's so Christian.
I've made this point before.
How do they know Gods not exterminating whole generations of demon spawn?
Maybe?
Gods getting ready to fight his battle.
Maybe he wants their to be less evil spirits in the world.
How do these people know better?
How ironic would it be, to be doing what I'm sure they belive to be "God's work" when maybe?
They are actually helping the forces of darkness.
Just a thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment