Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Here's

 the thing.
None of us are perfect, far from it.
But we are forgiven, if we choose to accept it.

I've done horrible things in my past.
Things I've blocked from my memory.

Know what?
Once you accept Jesus as Lord and savior and work down your spiritual path to change your ways?
You'll be forgiven as well.
Nobody ever said it would be easy.
It may just be the hardest thing you'll ever have to do.
But just like the guy that gave that speech at The Walk to Emmaus said,
"Anybody can not be a believer, that's easy."

The biggest roadblock Satan puts between people and coming to God?
He makes you feel like you are not worthy of being loved.
That there is no way God loves you due to all the horrific things you've done in your past.
Nothing, absolutely nothing, could be farther from the truth.

It's like this.
If my son murdered someone?
Would I be disappointed?
You bet.
Would I still love him all my days?
Of course I would.
He's my son, how could I not love him regardless of his bad decision(s)?

That's the same love God has for all of us.
The only reason it's true from us to our sons (children)?
Is because it's true from him to us.

Romans 5:8
1 John 4:19
God Bless.

No comments: