gotta take a break for a minute.
This gets intense and it wears me out.
With the weather changing and such?
Not feeling the greatest.
Not bad, just not great.
But you know, the first thing I though when I got up this morning was:
"Hey remember those 13 books of the bible you read and highlighted verses from the other day?
Yeah, lets go through all of those and write down on a legal pad the ones that have the most meaning for you and then lets take that legal pad to somewhere with free internet access and lets sit there for hours that only seem like minutes and lets share all of that with who ever wants to read it."
Do people really believe that this is all just my doing?
There is just no way that it is.
It's like a positive powerful force gets a hold of me and I just ride it out, till the next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment