Sunday, August 9, 2026

At least he is saying it!

 

Philip Anthony Mitchell


"I think we are seeing 

the unfolding of End Time prophecy.

The leaves are falling off of the tree.

My concern is whether the bride 

is paying attention to that."


(She aint.

Not even close.)


"Although no man know the day or the hour.

I think Jesus did not leave us blind

to the season of the end."


"I personally believe

 both in my prayer time

and in my study of God's word

that we are very near to the end.

I believe that we 

are probably living in 

the final hours of the church age."


(We  don't believe there is any 

"probably" to it. Its right here.

Right now.)



"I think this is the hour 

for the people of God to be awakened

and to be on mission

and to be serious about the great commission.

I don't think we have that much time left.

I just don't believe it."


(We don't think so either.

And AI just 

gives it away 

more so than anything else.

Events in the Middle east included.


"As it was in the day of Noah..."


(Matthew 24:37...

It goes a lot deeper than 

everybody was just living 

their lives as normal...


They had an life form

(Intelligence)

 that shouldn't have 

been there 

just like we do now.)



"I think the global Headlines

the things we are seeing forming in Europe.

The things we are seeing happen 

in the United States."



"The unfolding of 2nd Timothy Chapter 3.

We are feeling the winds of Matthew 24.

Were feeling the winds of that."

I mean I don't wanna get into a deep

eschatological study here"


(Well we sure do lol)


"But I think we are feeling the winds of Matthew 24.

Were seeing the manifestation of 2 Timothy 3."


"I think we are definitely living 

in the last days of the church age

and we need to be awakened."


(Maybe thats why I yell and scream 

and cuss so much?

Somebody needs to get some peoples attention somehow,

PARTICULARLY ABOUT AI

AND GENESIS 6 

and our world right now.)


Interviewer:

"What does that look like?"

(Church Being awakened)


"It starts with repentance

you know

it starts with repentance.

I think there is a lot of 

fingerprinting at the devil

in terms of things that happening in the church

but I don't think we could blame the devil

for the things happening in the church.

Jesus said, 

"On this rock I will build my church

and the gates of hell will not prevail

so according to the lord himself the enemy

will not overthrow the church.


(Got a lil different take:

Church prevails over Hell.

"Despite temporary evidences to the contrary

Good prevails over evil."

Kinda where we are now.

Interpreters Bible Exegesis  on 

Revelation 13.

The False prophet 

(vs 1-10) 

and 

the Anti-Christ 

(vs 11-18)

And TY Brother Joe.)


"But I do believe that 

the greatest threat 

to the American Church

is in the American pulpit"


(WWWWWOOOOOOOAAAAAAA!

Hallelujah somebody finally said it!

See why we like him? :-)

AND THATS WHY

THEY HATE ME AND HONEY SO MUCH.

Right there.

We are a threat to all their 

lil fiefdoms.

TOUGH.)


"I think the things that the Apostles 

was most concerned about

was not the devil, but false teachers.

They said that we know as soon as we leave

false teachers will come in behind us

and not spare the flock."

(Acts 20:29)


"I think right now 

there is a type of 

American Western Gospel"


(It's been here a while

already.)


"that is keeping people comfortable in sin.

That is giving them a cotton candy gospel

that is not challenging the believer to live on mission.

(AMEN!)

and I think what we need right now

begins with Genuine repentance.

Gospel preaching and prayer 

that fuels revival.


(I think it will be the Holy Spirit 

that we be fueling the revival.

It wont get its origins from anything man does.)


"We need an awakening 

of the bride in this country.

I think the bride is sleeping.

(Agreed...said so years ago...)

and its gonna be to late.

And so we need an urgent warning 

to sound in America.

I would dare say around the world."

(Agreed.)


(Maybe thats why I yell and scream 

and cuss so much? :-).

Somebody needs to get some peoples attention.

PARTICULARLY ABOUT AI

AND GENESIS 6.)


Different Interviewer:

"What is a false prophet?"


Philip Anthony Mitchell

"I think a false prophet is what the scripture teaches us.

To be a false prophet is one who God has not sent.

Who is proclaiming a message that has not come from God

or his son, whose words fall to the floor

and who is concerned more

with enriching themselves

or for false teaching

at the expense of

the people they are fleecing."



Awesome, rules out me and honey.


Years ago:


"He is only doing it for the money.

Just wait, you'll see."


Said from a pulpit

in a sermon on Sunday

and the same "powers that be" 

that so obviously

don't want me to speak

thought that was just perfectly fine.


So know this:


Neither one of us 

has ever asked

for a penny from anyone for us

or for anything

to help with what we are doing.


The fact of the matter is:


We do not need it

and we do not want it.


Like I said, rules us out.


And BTW?

And Ive brought this up before:


God only sends two prophets

in the end times.


TWO.


Revelation 11:10

And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.


So anybody else

claiming to be a prophet

and they aint saying

they are one of those two?


BY DEFAULT THEN

IS AUTOMATICLY

is a false prophet...



































No comments: