Sunday, August 9, 2026

Updated

 


Saturday, June 27, 2026

AI timeline that led us here (Heavy Hitters anyway)


To include quotes from the Aug 26 Red Hat conference.

(They are already on here three times now

 so Im not gonna post em again lol...)


I said it a few weeks ago:

People are just not seeing the moment 

for what it so obviously is.


And even if you don't understand why 

this last AI episode was so

"game-changing"

just know that it was very severe.


And that

the amount of time

between sever events 

related to AI

is ever decreasing


And the severity 

of the harm 

or the "potential harm"

and the frequency 

of those events

is ever increasing.


Thursday, July 2, 2026

Your Digital World is over. 

Matter of time at this point.



Given the scientific principal of

Bayesian probability?


This is exactly 

what we should expect 

to see more of

in the future.


Translation:

It's only going to get worse.


SO:

Time between events is decreasing.

While the 

Severity and Frequency 

of those events

is increasing.


Thats a pretty lethal combo

that we are simply 

NOT EVER

going to recover from


Or as

Ex-OpenAI researcher 

Daniel Kokotajlo said:


"I do think that 

we are on the cusp of a world 

in which 

many things that were 

normally thought to be secure 

are in fact 

not secure. 

And AIs will be hacking them 

left and right."


And he is absolutely 

100% correct.


Me to my son 

over six years ago.


About two days after 

I was given the revelation 

that AI was the antichrist 


(The actual "one" 

is a synthetic human, 

quantum powered AI

"eyes like a man" 

Daniel 7:8 says, etc...)


and that UAP 

are the Locust of the Deep."


Buddy: "You alright? You look like 

your head is about to explode."


Me: "No, no, I am not alright.

I need to go home."


Anyways lol.

This is exactly 

what I told my son 

about six years ago:


Encryption is dead, 

it will be able to crack 

anything ever designed against it. 

It will target the financial networks first.”


(The oldest reference on here 

I can find to it is from:

Tuesday, 

August 22, 2023

AI will be at the center of the next financial crisis


And that was written in 2023

and the conversation with my son

 actually happened about three years earlier.


We have been here almost three years now and 

there were two years in the garage before that.


So Im going right at six years ago

and I was at that particular residence 

for a while after that conversation

And thats how I pinpoint it.


(And I don't care who ever says what

we both know its true. 

As well as some others who were 

in the loop around that time 

and heard secondhand

about me telling him 

as well.)


Only by the power of the spirit.


There is simply an unseen power

worthy of reverence

at work here.


I have always maintained that

from day one.

This is nothing about us

and all about him

always.


So if its the end times?

And it is.


And there are only

Two prophets?


And there are only two.

(God don't send a swarm

Anybody catch that reference? :-))


SO WHOSE YOURS?


Cause we know who ours are. 


You aint got 

20 years, 

30 years, 40 years.


You'll be lucky

to get 7 

going forward

from this point.


Wanna laugh?

Go right ahead told ya

were immune to it.


Know why?

Cause the people who laughed about:


Encryption is dead, 

it will be able to crack 

anything ever designed against it. 

It will target the financial networks first.”


Six years ago?

Well they aint laughing to much now.


So all the people 

that wanna laugh today

about:


"You'll be lucky

to get 7 going forward

from this point."


Aint gonna be laughing here 

to soon either.


You know...

Bayesian probability 

and all...


Just sayin...


Peace.


Just sayin.

Godspeed.

Journey well friends...


Praise God glory halleluiah 

ALL

his promises come true.


Focus on what that means for you.

and everything else becomes a cake walk.


No comments: