Wednesday, October 2, 2024

So Ethan?

 

(Not Siegel lol)

And any and everybody else 

for that matter.


Have you figured out:


"To what superior intelligence 

do you ascribe 

(attribute something to (a cause). 

the three billion character 

highly complex and sequential code 

in your DNA to?"


Yet?


And when your done with that?


Have you figured out by what power it was 

I was able to accurately forecast yesterdays events

to the day by?


And when your done with that?

Have you figured out by what power it was I was able to know why the runway at the airport was lengthened and what purpose that was gonna serve?


Or knowing without anybody ever telling me that we would be leaving here on a plane?


Looked my preacher right in the eyes over a year ago and said:


"Look me in the eyes 

and tell me I/were 

not leaving here by a plane, 

seriously tell me."


She just looked at me and smiled.

She didn't have to tell me,

she knew I already knew.


SO?

TO WHAT POWER 

DO YOU ATTRIBUTE 

ALL OF THAT TO?

BECAUSE IM TELLING YA 

ITS ALL THE SAME POWER.

 THE POWER OF 

THE HOLY SPIRIT 

WORKING IN SOMEBODY(S).


Ya see Ethan?

You don't accurately predict events like yesterday

 for over a decade

and get your God-given commission wrong.




Unfortunately?

This world just isnt going to accept God 
and his sacrifice for us 
until it is driven down to its knee's 
with no one else 
and nothing else
 and nowhere else
to turn to.





Its kinda what the book of Revelation
 and its series of judgements is all about.


"Okay" 
God says
"I didnt want to do it this away
and it breaks my heart to have to
but you have given me no choice,
you hearts have become so hardened
toward me
such that I will give you 
no other choice but me.

And Ill do it step by step 
so that you can witness 
the increasing frequency,
 severity and intensity 
 of my judgements



"Accept me or perish. 
I've given you long enough.
Look what you have done to things."

Pretty much.

Somebody 
Queue Brother Brian:

"ITS NOT COMPLICATED!"



No comments: