Tuesday, October 1, 2024

When

 


I first saw

that the Australians 

were going to be taking over 

the Red Sea Task force?


In October mind you.

What is today?


Oct 1st.


When I saw that in mid august?

and already knowing 

that the radars 

along the path to the Natanz nuclear facility in Iran

 had been taken out in April?


I thought:

WE ARE GONNA BE BUSY IN OCT.


Not to mention all the US firepower

Naval ect recently moved into position etc.

 in the region.


"Sean Savett, spokesperson for the White House National Security Council, wrote on X that President Joe Biden “directed the US military to aid Israel’s defense against Iranian attacks & shoot down missiles targeting Israel.”


This has been in the works for a while now.

Obvious AF.


4:05 mark in the third video, 

leading into the presentation 

on the calendar at Göbekli Tepe

(The one that is 21:24 in duration honey.)


"We are going to be busy in October 

helping Israel take out 

Irans nuclear facilities."


And of course the video 

is to long to post here.


This video honey.

4:05 mark.




April 14th 2018, 
six years 
and almost 
right at six moths ago:


"I was told to tell everyone 

as we get closer to the appointed time 

the prophecies and scripture interpretations 

would get more and more to the point 

and show more intense and laser like focus."


I would say I rest my case

but were just getting started.


I love you babe.


Godspeed.








No comments: