Thursday, October 10, 2024

So?

 


we have only found two bibles

 (Both KJV, 

one honeys, one mine )

that referenced 


Luke 21:22 

For these be the days of vengeance, 

that all things which are written may be fulfilled.


with 


Zechariah 11:1

Open thy doors, O Lebanon, 

that the fire may devour thy cedars.


So I thought you know what?

Ill go over to the arch abbey 

and see what I can find out 

in their library.



Beats bouncing around from church to church 

and  asking neighbors to see their bibles etc.


So yeah,

 lets go there 

and see what the bibles 

in their library say.




So off I went.

And I had a suspicion about 

how this was gonna turn out 

before I left BTW.




They aren't all bibles lol.



You can see the grey dividers on the top shelf,
about the space of three of those dividers 
was the width of the shelves top to bottom that had
 their collection of bibles.

I started pulling and looking at any of the ones that said Reference,
 then the ones that had extra information in them
apocrypha, commentary's, concordance etc.

After those were exhausted?
I just started grabbing and searching the bottom of the pages 
to see if they had any references or if there were any references in the margins
or the center of the page.

I was going to check 14.
We had checked 7 at home,
 that would bring my total to 21.
(7x3)

I lost track lol.


Best I can tell I checked about 18 different bibles
 looking for Luke 21:22 to reference Zechariah 11:1.


NOT ONE DID.

NOT A ONE.

My suspicion 
about what I was going to find 
was confirmed.


SO?

Just factor out the probabilities.

What's the odds?

That a couple
 would have
reference bibles
 that reference:

Luke 21:22 

For these be the days of vengeance, 

that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

with

Zechariah 11:1

Open thy doors, O Lebanon, 

that the fire may devour thy cedars.



at this moment in time?


Where as 23 other Bibles 
checked so far  haven't?

Not done.

Now?
Factor in on top of that:

What are the odds?
Those very same two people 
saw two white cranes 
on their way to worship Sunday?

And that one of those two people 
had seen a white crane once before 
and wrote about it 
7 years to the day before that event going to worship last Sunday?

Now factor in:

What's the odds 
these very same two people 
had seen two otherworldly 
whites doves about a year previous?

Now factor in:

These two people have made no bones about who  they are (The Two Witnesses) and what time is getting ready to start (Last of Daniels 70's 7's, tribulation/great tribulation) and what they are doing. (Laying the groundwork (preparing the way) for Christ return.)


WHATS THE ODDS?



You might have to download 
or zoom in to see.

Luke 21:22

My Reference Bible.
(References in the center margin)



Honeys Bible.
Luke 21:22 
with references.



If anybody else has this version?
Please double check 
and get word to us somehow 
if it also references
Zechariah 11:1 with Luke 21:22.



At the end of last night I thought ya know?
 From time to time
I have found some 
obscure references 
on Bible Hub .com
 that I haven't seen 
very many other places, 
I should check there, so I did:



I showed Honey and told her, 
the fact that its not listed on that website? 
Means the likelihood 
were gonna find more bibles 
that makes these 
two references
 "out there" 
somewhere? 

Pretty slim to say the least.

The point Im trying to make is 
THERE IS A REASON
our bibles reference 
Zech 11:1 
with Luke 21:22
when most others don't.

I suggest you figure it out.

Ill put it to you this way as well.

THERE IS A REASON
(demonstrated here)

WE DONT CARE

ABOUT YOUR 

INTERPRETATION(S).



What?
I'm gonna loose a friendship?

Oh the horror of it all.
Never happened to either of us before etc

Please...Like we care.


Matthew 10:34

Not Peace, but a Sword

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

You wouldn't be the first friends we have ever lost
and you by no means will be the last.

Keep yapping on about abortion, politics, 
gun rights, praying to dead people etc.
instead of what is so obviously 
going on in our world right now.

Aint gonna bother us none.

As plainly demonstrated?
We got work to do.

Side note:

On the way back home:





Pretty cool...








No comments: