Sunday, July 21, 2024

They had

 to get the shot they wanted!

I CANT BELIEVE I GOTTA EXPLAIN IT TO YA.


Former Secret Service officials 

say agents should've kept Trump low, not fist pumping


"The instantly iconic image..."


Ever occur to anybody that's why the whole thing was staged?

I hadn't read two or three articles and its exactly what I told my son it was and so obviously is.


"But Trump's extra few minutes on stage were a serious operational failure by the Secret Service that further endangered the lives of the presidential candidate and the agents protecting him, former Secret Service agents and other experts said."


They had to get the picture...it was a stage alright...Cause it was quite the production...




And I understand it wasn't a stage to the innocent okay?

Dont take it wrong.


Point Im trying to make is, 

that's how dirty they play.


No comments: