Friday, October 31, 2014

Funny


how the only three on a post published yesterday was about KIK.

You trin to tell me somethin lol.

I did the math a long time ago lol.
I knew when you were in school.
Back the army years out of that lol.

I remember just sitting there thinking...

"Good lord, she's just gonna explode here before too much longer..."

and guess who figured he was gonna be around when you finally did?

:-).

I think you know.

He figured he would be around for like you know...

Forever.

Back to bed for me.
46 degrees.
Chance or rain and snow tonight.
46 Degrees Saturday.
50's on Sunday.
62 on Monday.
Might ride.
Depends on possibility of rain when I am leaving.
Game time decision lol.
62 on the ride home Monday sounds too good to pass up.

We will see.

Love you.

Night.


No comments: